Developments within railroad construction never stop
TerraCarta has a lot of experience with activities regarding railroads.
Railroad construction is a specialism in which high standards are required in different work activities. TerraCarta is proud to say that many parties from the railroad sector have put their trust in our expertise concerning these subjects.
Activities in railroad construction in which TerraCarta can be of service are, for example:
- Measuring roadbed thickness;
- Measuring geotechnical composition;
- Construction research (reinforcements and concrete coverage);
- Red revisions, both in the geodesy as well as technical drawings;
- Utility detection;
- Roadbed research (environmentally, geotechnical);
- Superstructure renovation;
- Trench digging.